Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another Housekeeping Note

I am continuing to slowly learn more about blogger. I've already wanted to change the blog name but decided against it for simplicity's sake. I have, however, decided to create an e-mail for the blog so some tweaking was required. Clicking on any comments I have made (whether here or left as a comment on another blog) before today will show my profile but not my blog, but it's still here and now it's associated with the blog e-mail address and profile. Yeah, sometimes in the interest of making things more simple, they first have to get more complicated.... Hm, there's possible profundity in those words, methinks. I'll have to think about that for a while--but another day, when I have more time. Anyway, the blog e-mail address is TheCountryExperience at gmail.com if you want to e-mail me. I've enabled that option on the blog.

No comments: